We are excited to announce that we have added new Steve Johnson images to our Art Store! Steve is one of our most-traveled photographers, a journalist and staff member and adjunct lecturer at the University of Florida.
To learn more about Steve, be sure to check out our recent interview with him!
Scroll down to enjoy his latest pieces and click on the image to pick a size and order a glass photo!
- “Battery Spencer is one of the most popular viewpoints of the bridge shot just after sunset”
- “This light was only available for about five minutes
- Perfect balance of light between the fog and the clouds create this glow”
- “Clouds initially blocked the lights when I was shooting this photo
- Quickly realized I should look up at the gorgeous sky and stars”
- “Traveled for more than eight hours to track the lights
- 2013 and 2014 are some of the most active years for seeing the lights”
- “It was so cloudy during this shoot, my GPS didn’t even register
- Piccadilly Circus is named after a family who once sold shirt collars”
- “Ben” is the nickname for the Great Bell in the clock tower
- Named Elizabeth Tower in 2012″
- “The world’s first underground railway
- Opened in 1863″
- “The rings cost more than 250,000 pounds
- They weighed more than 14 tons”
- “Bikes are still a main source of transportation in Holland
- Shot from a moving car on a levy (don’t try this on your own)”
- “Þingvellir National Park is the cite of the worlds oldest parliament
- You can also see where the Earth’s tectonic plates are moving apart”
- “Located in Killarney National Park
- This was a rare night with no wind creating perfectly still water on the lake”
- “The cliffs rise more than 700 feet above the Atlantic Ocean
- Days like the one this photo was taken can be so foggy that you can’t see the ocean”
- “Tip – Get to the park when it opens (8 a.m.) for the best light
- The park was created in Jan. 9, 1908.”
- “Located just an 30 minutes North of San Fransisco
- 240 acres of redwood forest”
- “Eilean Donan Castle located in Inverness, Scotland
- First constructed in the 13th century”
- “The Parthenon was finished in 438 BC
- Many of the artifacts are still at the British Museum”
- Largest red light district in Amsterdam
- Shot right after sunset at twilight
Visit Steve’s Fracture Art Store Page to see more of his work!
What is your favorite Steve Johnson piece? Share with us on Twitter!