Fulfillment Room Teammate – 2nd Shift
Careers at Fracture | Fulfillment Room Teammate
Who is Fracture?
Fracture’s mission is to help the world focus on moments that matter. Our first product, Fracture glass prints, allow you to print your images directly onto glass and have them shipped right to you in our custom designed packaging. Check it out at Fracture.Me. We’ve sold over 950,000 fractures to 325,000+ customers in 130 countries, but this is just the beginning – we’re just scratching the surface of our potential. Our uniqueness stems from the fact that we actually design, engineer, and manufacture something tangible, 100% in house. Real. That’s what we love about what we do. We’re blending cutting edge E-commerce with lean manufacturing to make your favorite digital images become real.
Who are we looking for?
Fulfillment room teammate is responsible for assembly, quality control, and shipment of Fractures. Team members are not confined to a single task during the shift and will perform a variety of duties. The primary goal of the fulfillment room is to make sure that all due orders are shipped on time. Each member must work as a team with good communication skills to efficiently create a quality product.
Duties and responsibilities
- Quality Control – Inspect all fractures for quality
- Verification and Packaging of completed orders
- Affix shipping labels neatly onto boxes
- Mount items that have passed Quality Control
- Cleaning & Restocking
- Minimum qualifications include:
- High school graduate
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to effectively communicate written and orally in English
- Experience with computers
- Experience with image editing
- Experience with graphic design work
- 2nd Shift Working hours for Fracture are Monday through Friday 3:00 P.M. to 11:30 P.M.
- During peak times of the year (Christmas, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day) production will be working Monday through Saturday.
Please email resumes to email@example.com