Sr. Manager of Email Marketing
Careers at Fracture | Sr. Manager of Email
*All candidates must provide both a cover letter and resume to Fracture’s recruitment email (Careers@Fractureme.com) to be considered. For us, this is the first stage of the interview process, so be sure to take your time. Tell us about yourself, about why you think you’d be a great fit for this position, and what attracted you Fracture as a company.
*The position is located onsite in Alachua, FL (15 minutes from downtown Gainesville, FL) ~ 13025 NW US Highway 441, Alachua, Florida 32615
*Must be eligible and authorized to work in the U.S. and not need sponsorship now or in the near future.
*No vendors or agencies
Who is Fracture?
Fracture’s mission is to help the world focus on moments that matter. Our first product, Fracture glass prints, allow you to print your images directly onto glass and have them shipped right to you in our custom-designed packaging. Check it out at Fracture.Me. We’ve sold over 950,000 fractures to 325,000+ customers in 130 countries, but this is just the beginning – we’re just scratching the surface of our potential. Our uniqueness stems from the fact that we actually design, engineer, and manufacture something tangible, 100% in house. Real. That’s what we love about what we do. We’re blending cutting edge E-commerce with lean manufacturing to make your favorite digital images become real.
What’s the gig?
The Senior Manager of Email Marketing leads the email marketing team and strategy. This position works hand-in-hand with our Director of Content to achieve LTV, customer retention and repeat order rate goals while simultaneously increasing brand lift and affinity.
- Embody the values of the Fracture brand through a commitment to the ethical and sustainable use of environmental resources in and out of the workplace.
- Take complete ownership over our email marketing channel to include strategy, team, and platforms.
- Work with the Directors of Content and Director of Performance Marketing to build and execute an email strategy focused on increasing brand lift, customer LTV, and retention rates.
- Lead email automation workflow design.
- Generate and analyze reports on campaigns, content performance, and contact behavior.
- Provide key email insights as part of the marketing departments overall reporting.
- Maintain organized contact lists and segments and perform regular list hygiene in according to industry best practices.
- Oversee all email campaigns related to company-wide updates and key messaging from leadership.
- Ensure all email channel customer communication conforms to brand standards.
- Providing support to the customer support team as needed.
- ~10% of travel may be necessary to support company sponsored events, functions, and conferences.
- Perform other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department, business, and organization and as communicated by management.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years experience leading a B2C email marketing team.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication, business professional, interpersonal and organizational skills; including an excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and time management/multi-tasking skills to deliver tasks on time; comfortable in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative and works well as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects and deadlines within and across teams.
- Have a learners mindset with a student mentality and a desire to constantly learn more and sharpen existing skills; continuous professional development.
- Exhibit a self-starter attitude, sense of initiative, self-motivation with a positive attitude.
- Delivering results. Consistently overcomes obstacles to meet goals. Anticipates problems, is proactive to minimize issues and initiates action to deal with problems as they arise.
- Adapting to change and leading change. Encourages others to accept change and gives them an understanding of the reason for the change. Highlights potential improvements in current systems, processes, and procedures.
- Emotional Intelligence. Is skillful in being able to identify, regulate and recognize emotions both in oneself and others.
- Team player, engagement, and building. Is collaborative in approach and committed to the pursuit of team goals.
What’s in it for you?
This full-time position will be located in Gainesville, FL with the rest of the company and report directly to the Director of Content. We’re offering a competitive salary, equity, relocation, and health care benefits – to name the tangibles. As far as the intangibles, we are committed to a safe, positive and enthusiastic work environment with an amazing culture. We believe our team is the core of everything and we put our people first.
Every single one of us is in this because of the opportunity at hand. Over 1 trillion digital images were taken in 2018, and smartphone cameras are only getting stronger. Photos are people’s #1 social asset. The company that figures out how to tap into people’s photos and uses them to create disruptive, innovative and affordable photo-products will completely change the photo industry. We believe our hard work and innovation will make that happen. What’s in it for you? You can be part of this amazing team that makes this happen!
A little bit about our Gainesville, FL community!
Nestled just north of Gainesville is Fracture’s brand new home for 2019 and beyond: a 30,000 square foot facility in San Felasco Tech City. Brand new and completely solar-powered, the new Fracture space is where all the magic happens, from conception to production, and everything in between.
As for Gainesville itself, it’s a hip mid-sized city with a highly educated population and a killer quality of life. We’re located in beautiful North Central Florida and are conveniently located ~2 hours away from Tampa, Orlando, and Jacksonville. A glimpse of Gainesville in 60 seconds! Gainesville is a professional and family oriented community providing a great Live, Work and Play atmosphere.
A glimpse of Gainesville in 60 seconds: https://youtu.be/e_7nUKAFanM
Live, Work and Play: https://youtu.be/prMLJtelhJk
Tech City, the new home of Fracture: https://www.businessmagazinegainesville.com/tech-city-alachuas-new-live-work-development/
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume for consideration to Careers@Fractureme.com. Would you like to know more or have questions? Just ask! We look forward to hearing from you!
Fracture, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Talent Management Department.