Sr. Social Media Marketing Manager
*All candidates must provide both a cover letter and resume to Fracture’s recruitment email (Careers@Fractureme.com) to be considered. For us, this is the first stage of the interview process, so be sure to take your time. Tell us about yourself, about why you think you’d be a great fit for this position, and what attracted you Fracture as a company.
*The position is located onsite in Alachua, FL (15 minutes from downtown Gainesville, FL) ~ 13025 NW US Highway 441, Alachua, Florida 32615
*Must be eligible and authorized to work in the U.S. and not need sponsorship now or in the near future.
*No vendors or agencies
Who is Fracture?
Fracture’s mission is to help the world focus on moments that matter. Fracture glass prints, allow you to print your images directly onto glass and have them shipped right to you in our custom-designed packaging. Check it out at Fracture. We’ve sold over 950,000 glass prints to 325,000+ customers in 130 countries, but this is just the beginning — we’re just scratching the surface of our potential. Our uniqueness stems from the fact that we actually design, engineer, and manufacture something tangible, 100% in-house. Real. That’s what we love about what we do. We’re blending cutting edge E-commerce with lean manufacturing to make your favorite digital images become real. We do all this while focused on treading lightly on our planet and are dedicated to creating the smallest possible carbon footprint.
What’s the gig?
The Sr. Manager of Social Media Marketing’s purpose is to lead the social media team. You work with the Director of Content to develop the social media strategy, set goals and KPIs and then measure performance. You ensure that the social touchpoints along the customer journey are engaging, appropriate and consistent across all social media channels. Whether through influencer marketing campaigns, engaging posts or simply amazing photography-related content that we are sharing, you seek to grow our online community and endear them to the Fracture brand in a measurable way.
Reports to: Director of Content
Supervises others: Yes
- Embody the values of the Fracture brand through a commitment to the ethical and sustainable use of environmental resources in and out of the workplace.
- Responsible for shaping our social media strategy and calendar.
- Oversee the management of our social media profiles across all channels.
- Oversee the management of the social media team including interns.
- Oversee the conversations and engagement with our growing online community. Inspiring new discussions is a top priority.
- Working alongside our Customer Support team to ensure digital awareness of customer feedback and helping them provide thoughtful, quick responses when needed.
- Influencer Marketing – relationship building, campaign execution, and management.
- Help identify PR opportunities as they arise on social media.
- Provide guidance for mobile photography and video production as needed.
- With respect to the social calendar, coordinated alignment with content and promotional initiatives.
- Represent Fracture at occasional events both local and national.
- Manage events and event-related communications as needed.
- Responsible for the management of all social media projects and campaigns.
- ~10% of travel may be necessary to support company-sponsored events, functions, and conferences.
- Perform other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department, business, and organization and as communicated by management.
- Exhibits a strong sense of leadership, ownership, and flexibility.
- Able to demonstrate strong, effective leadership skills that empower the team while pushing the company forward.
- Establish and communicate performance standards for team members and consistently compare performance against the standards.
- Minimum of 5+ years managing social media channels, social communities and content development for agencies, startups or SMB’s.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, journalism or a related field.
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, Slack.
- Expert proficiency and experience with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Deep understanding of social media management tools.
- Experience with mobile video and photography production.
- Deep understanding of how content is shared and consumed differently across digital, social and mobile platforms.
- Experience with reporting and analytics tools to help drive decisions and overall strategy.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication, business professional, interpersonal and organizational skills; including an excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and time management/multi-tasking skills to deliver tasks on time; comfortable in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- A roll up your sleeves, do-not-quit attitude and the ability to meet challenges head-on and drive right through them.
- A passion for all things social, including what’s trending and who’s talking about it.
- Have a learner mindset and a desire to constantly sharpen existing skills; continuous professional development.
- Delivering results. Consistently overcomes obstacles to meet goals. Anticipates problems, is proactive to minimize issues and initiates action to deal with problems as they arise.
- Adapting to change and leading change. Encourages others to accept change and gives them an understanding of the reason for the change. Highlights potential improvements in current systems, processes, and procedures.
- Emotional Intelligence. Is skillful in being able to identify, regulate and recognize emotions both in oneself and others.
- Team player, engagement, and building. Is collaborative in approach and committed to the pursuit of team goals.
What’s in it for you?
This full-time position will be located in Alachua, FL (~15-20 minutes outside of Gainesville, FL) with the rest of the company and report directly to the Director of Content We’re offering a competitive salary, equity, relocation package, and health care benefits – to name the tangibles. As far as intangibles, we are committed to a safe, positive and enthusiastic work environment with an amazing culture. We believe our team is the core of everything and we put our people first.
Every single one of us is in this because of the opportunity at hand. Over 1 trillion digital images were taken in 2018, and smartphone cameras are only getting stronger. Photos are people’s #1 social assets. The company that figures out how to tap into people’s photos and uses them to create disruptive, innovative and affordable photo-products will completely change the photo industry. We believe our hard work and innovation will make that happen. What’s in it for you? You can be a part of this amazing team that makes this happen!
A little bit about our Gainesville, FL community!
Nestled just north of Gainesville is Fracture’s brand new home for 2019 and beyond: a 30,000 square foot facility in San Felasco Tech City. Brand new and completely solar-powered, the new Fracture space is where all the magic happens, from conception to production, and everything in between.
As for Gainesville itself, it’s a hip mid-sized city with a highly educated population and a killer quality of life. We’re located in beautiful North Central Florida and are conveniently located ~2 hours away from Tampa, Orlando, and Jacksonville. A glimpse of Gainesville in 60 seconds! Gainesville is a professional and family-oriented community providing a great Live, Work and Play atmosphere.
A glimpse of Gainesville in 60 seconds: https://youtu.be/e_7nUKAFanM
Live, Work and Play: https://youtu.be/prMLJtelhJk
Tech City, the new home of Fracture: https://www.businessmagazinegainesville.com/tech-city-alachuas-new-live-work-development/
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume for consideration to Careers@Fractureme.com. Would you like to know more or have questions? Just ask! We look forward to hearing from you!
Fracture, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Talent Management Department.